QuilliGraphy offers a unique fundraising opportunity for a wide variety of organizations. There are designs that support cancer and breast cancer research. Church organizations and garden clubs could also benefit from a fundraising relationship with QuilliGraphy as many prints have a spiritual connotation and all prints showcase pressed flowers.
Why should you work with QuilliGraphy?
- QuilliGraphy's fundraising program offers great profit margins.
- No money is required from your organization until the orders are placed.
Exactly how does it work?
- First, QuilliGraphy will work with you to plan the best time for your fundraiser and answer any questions you might have.
- Your group then pre-sells the prints and notecards.
- When you're done selling, just send QuilliGraphy a form with your order plus a minimum deposit of 40% for the products sold.
- When your deposit is received, QuilliGraphy will process the order and send the merchandise (to arrive in approximately two weeks).
- You will then be billed for the remainder of the order.
To set up a fundraising program, or if you have any questions, contact QuilliGraphy at (717) 815-0022 or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
QuilliGraphy looks forward to working with you and your organization!!